pasteurizing is heating something up to the point it kills all bacteria and does not add any chemicals or pesticides.
the questions i ask myself are
1. is it on wikipedia? obviously if it is don’t take the advice
2. who is the source written by? a doctor or someone who just googled symptoms?
3. when was it written? medicine is always changing so the data could be out of date.
4. is it from a .net .com .org .edu? some are more reliable than others. you wouldn’t want to listen to a . com as much as a .org because organizations are better than a community.
5. does it make sense? can you go to a doctor and not sound silly?