1. identify activities that a 24 year old female can do to improve cardio respiratory function.
– the basic soccer endurance exercises that she can do are: running, interval training, squats and lunges.
running is very important because it is essentially what a player does 90% of the game and it also breathing and blood circulation. interval exercises on the other hand is the transition from moderately paced exercise to fast paced exercise. the basic example for this is the quick transition from slow jogging to sprinting in a period of time. lastly, squats and lunges are important to build and tone the muscles in the thighs and legs which is necessary to be effective in kicking the ball around the field.
2. how long should these activities last?
-running could last up to 60 minutes daily. the important thing is to pace yourself slowly at first and then gradually building up your speed so that your body can get accustomed to it.
interval exercises can last up to 30 minutes. for example 30 seconds of slow jogging then 15 seconds of sprinting then rest for 30 seconds. resume this cycle for 30 minutes.
squats and lunges are usually done at the end of the training at cool down in order for your leg muscles to relax and prevent sprains and painful stretches. do each exercise observing proper form and posture for at least 1 minute each.
3. what specific heart rate range should be maintained during her workouts to achieve cardio respiratory benefits?
– for a normal 24 year old female, the ideal heart rate range to maintain is 60-100 beats per minute. when you experience difficulty in breathing, dizziness and fatigue, take a rest n between exercises.
Public health policies and government regulations are the basis of good health and disease prevention fo the public.
First of all, if we create public health policies and government regulations that allow people who possibly cannot afford their medications to get them for reduced price or free, we can increase the amount of people who have good health and aren’t prone to diseases.
Government regulations can also help people who are well off, too. If we put government regulations and policies in place promoting good health habits like washing your hands often even with the CDC, we would be able to show the public the benefits of good health.
Thus, using government regulations and health policies can help anyone and give support and reasons to the general public to maintain good health.
Hope this helps
Medical Definition of Vaccination. Vaccination: Injection of a killed microbe in order to stimulate the immune system against the microbe, thereby preventing disease. … To immunize against viral diseases, the virus used in the vaccine has been weakened or killed.